This Might Just Be The Ultimate Seduction Playlist
Got a date coming round and you’re looking to set the mood and pull out all the stops? Or do you just wish that you had someone coming round and you’re actually sat alone in your bedroom? Well you’ve come to the right place either way, because I’ve compiled the ultimate seduction playlist for your listening pleasure.
Whack this on for a potential partner and you’ll make them all a quiver. I think you’ll find I’ve got all bases covered here so just thank me later when they are putty in your hands.
1. Khia- My Neck, My Back
Might as well start as you mean to go on.
2. Another Level- Freak Me
Ali G’s favourite seduction song of course.
3. Marvin Gaye- Let’s Get It On
If they aren’t seduced by this you don’t want to be with them.
4. Childish Gambino- Redbone
So sexy it makes my ears cum.
5. Ginuwine- Pony
6. AC/DC- Big Balls
Seduce them with Big Balls.
7. Usher- Seduction
The king of seduction.
8. Pretty Ricky- Grind With Me
Play the song, just don’t wear the glittery orange tracksuit.
9. Tenacious D- Fuck Her Gently
A beautiful ode to gentle fucking to get you in the mood.
10. Boys 2 Men- I’ll Make Love To You
Just try not to cry.
11. Teddy Pendergrass- Close The Door
Baby making music.
12. Right Said Fred- I’m Too Sexy
Confidence is key.
13. George Michael- Careless Whisper
14. Teddy Pendergrass- Turn Off The Lights
Do what Teddy says.
15. Nelly- Hot In Herre
Get downright dirrty.
16. D’Angelo- Untitled (How Does It Feel)
I’m getting a bit turned on now just by listening to this.
17. Joe Cocker- You Can Leave Your Hat On
Just make sure you take your socks off.
18. The Weeknd- What You Need
You can always rely on The Weeknd.
19. Snoop Dogg- Sensual Seduction
20. Isley Brothers- Between The Sheets
I can’t listen to this without saying ‘I love it when you call me big poppa.’
21. Starland Vocal Band- Afternoon Delight
60% of the time it’ll work every time.
22. Eve/Gwen Stefani- Let Me Blow Your Mind
Consider it blown.
23. Marvin Gaye- Sexual Healing
If in doubt, put on Marvin.
24. Wham!- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
If this playlist does its job hopefully you’ll be saying this to them.
Got any other songs that could feature in this list? Let us know in the comments!
Image via iStock