19 Pictures That Makes Norway Look Like It Came Straight Out Of A Fairy Tale
Iceland! … further right… Denmark? Higher… Norway! Yes Norway. Famous for Vikings. Norway had Vikings.
It’s also a fairy tale setting with its ASTONISHING scenery and it’s crazy-cool architecture. Just take a look at these bad-boys!
1. Under the Aurora Borealis in Grønøy
2. Borgund Stave Church
3. Old farmhouses that have become part of the scenery
4. Fjord Houses
5. Log houses in the farmstead from Østerdal
6. Kvednafossen Waterfall
7. Lake Bondhus
8. Låtefossen Waterfall bridge
9. Hunderfossen house, Lillehammer
10. Old house with a stunning back drop
11. Natural swimming pool in the forest
13. Rogalund, Gullingen
15. Grass is used as an insulator and Spruce trees have very shallow roots so there would have been no sign on the trees indoors.
16. Barn In Valldal
17. Vernacular Architecture
18. Old village in Lofoten
19. Ancient Road Vindhellavegen
Pretty stunning right?
Now we know where Disney get ALL of their fairy tale scenery from! Looking out at the slightly overcast sky in London, we really really really want to go to Norway… Like now.
Tell us your thoughts in the comments!