Turkey Smashes Through Window, Turns On Tap, Floods The Place
Yeah we know, it sounds like complete and utter rubbish, but it isn’t. A little over a week ago Nancy Page thought a pipe had had burst when she returned to her Rhose Island home and water was pouring from the garage ceiling.
She must have thought she was trippin’ when she went upstairs to find the source of the problem and was confronted by a wild turkey, not the whisky, just a real life wild turkey, causing havoc. The daredevil bird had broken into her bathroom, turned on the faucet, and severely flooded her home.
Nancy had to dial 911 for assistance, and the end result was thousands of dollars in water damage.
“The door was open and I rounded the corner and there was a turkey— sitting on my vanity,” She told WLNE, “My emergency was water gushing through the ceiling… and a turkey in my bathroom. [The dispatcher] said what? And I said it again and said this really is true. Everybody has gotten a really good laugh out of this because it is so comical. No one was hurt so we’re real thankful for that.”
What happened to the turkey, we hear you cry. Well, it got away, all it took was a little prodding and the vandal flew off, into the night, to brag to his mates, no doubt.
Watch the news report here…