14 Extremely Creepy Photos You Can't Un-see
Good luck sleeping…
1. A huge pile of American bison skulls waiting to be ground into fertilizer.
2. The “bridge of death” in Pripyat following the Chernobyl disaster.
People of the city flocked to this bridge to watch the multi-coloured flames burning from the Reactor 4. They were under the impression that the radiation levels were minimal and that they’d be safe. Unfortunately there was an enormous spike in this very spot, meaning every person on this bridge died due to fatal doses of radiation.
3. These two were about to get hit by lightning. Hair standing on end is a tell tale sign of an electrical storm nearby. It was taken at Sequoia National Park in California during the summer of 1975.
4. This photo was taken in 1925 of a little girl visiting the grave of her twin sister who had died the year before in a house fire.
5. Ok then…I’ll be right down
6. The Valley of the Dolls Gets Nuked
In 1955 a nuclear test was conducted on a town full of mannequins. We presume they wanted to see the effects of the shockwaves.
7. We have no idea what happened in this terrifying scene.
8. There is probably some artistry behind this creepy picture.
9. The Mickey Mouse club taking a photo with everyone wearing a Mickey Mouse mask, the idea of lighthearted family entertainment got lost somewhere.
10. Just your standard creepy 19th century photo
11. Look closer…
12. Laundry still hanging in Pripyat, more than 20 years after the Chernobyl disaster
13. Eugene Weidmann, the last person to be publicly executed by guillotine in France, 1939.