16 Awesome Hacks Every Student Needs To Know
Some people think students have it easy, but students know that simply isn’t the case. With all the partying, sleeping and watching of box-sets it can be difficult to find time in the day to do anything else. Not any more, these hacks will make your student life that little bit easier.
Thank us later.
1. Study incentives
Skim reading is not allowed!
2. Make decent coffee without a coffee maker
You’ll need disposable cups, a coffee mug, a coffee filter, coffee, rubber bands, and hot water to create this magical alchemy.
3. Binder clips will keep your beers neatly stacked in a mini-fridge
4. This one is actually pretty damn useful. Download the app RefMe, it’s a free tool that will save you hours by creating citations, reference lists and bibliographies in a matter of seconds.
5. Save space in your wardrobe by hanging multiple garments using ring-pulls.
6. For a spur of the moment party, put an iPhone into an empty plastic bottle.
You will have yourself some clearer bass and a louder volume.
7. Because we know how devastated you’d be if you missed a lecture…
8. Make a nasty warm beer cold by wrapping it in a damp paper towel and leaving it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
More Over The Page