14 Creepy Photos That You Won't Believe Were Caught On Film
WARNING: You can’t unsee these…
1. This photo of a recently deceased woman
2. The bedroom of a murder victim in the Bronx
3. This body falling from the ceiling right as the picture snapped.
There is debate as to whether this is genuine. It was common during this era for two photos to overlap when reusing film. Either way it’s creepy.
4. This person committing suicide
The photographer had no idea what he was catching in the background.
5. The victims of the Jonestown massacre
6. The ghost from the Amityville Horror haunting
The camera was set up on the landing to take photos automatically throughout the night. There are no other photos are the boy on film.
7. The ghostly white woman
This photo was taken in 1975 by the woman in the first pew’s husband. They insist that nobody was behind her and when they asked the local priest he said a white woman had been haunting the area for 150 years.
8. This little boy caught wandering the farm.
This was taken by Neil Sandbach when he was hired to photograph the farm. Rumour has it it’s not the first time the little boy has been spotted
9. The girl who just wants her movie
It’s difficult to tell if she’s trying to be funny or if it’s Exorcist-esque.
10. This creepy as hell Halloween costume
11. The uninvited visitor
This has been proved NOT to have been Photoshopped.
12. Footprints in an abandoned nuclear reactor.
Why are these here? And barefoot….
13. This woman who was confined to one room for 24 years by her mother.
14. This girl, who grew up in a concentration camp, drawing home.