19 Sandwich Hacks For A Better Sandwich Eating Experience
1. Use mayo instead of butter when making a grilled cheese sandwich. Healthy, we know. Tasty as hell though.
2. Cut your baguettes 3/4 of the way through instead of all the way and voila, your fillings no longer fall out!
3. Wraps are sandwiches too, here’s how to fold them the right way
4. Batch make your sandwiches and freeze them for future sandwich-y goodness without the prep time
5. Garlic bread and spaghetti sandwich, you know you want one.
6. Square bread + round meat = bad sandwich. Here’s the solution:
7. Make an omelette in a panini maker, fold it up and use it as a sandwich filling
9. Amp up your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches by grilling them.
10. Because no one likes a sandwich thief
11. Use a pizza cutter for easy crust-removal.
12. The ultimate sandwich. The sandwich of all sandwiches. Including Jam, Honey, Marshmallow Fluff, two types of Peanut Butter and Nutella. Yes, that’s six flavour combinations in one. Bow down to the king sandwich.
13. Replace the bread in your breakfast sandwich with waffles. Mind = blown.
14. Optimize your sandwich filling stacking technique to avoid the dreaded sliding and premature death of your beloved sandwich. Things like cheese and ham next to the bread and they grip the bread and then more ‘slippery’ fillings in between.
15. Pigs in blankets could be taken to a whole knew level with this one.
16. Sick of tomatoes making your sandwich prematurely soggy? Remove the sog by letting your tomato slices rest on some paper towels before attempting the final sandwich assembly.
17. And now we know
18. Want mayo or another sauce in your sandwich but worried about the sandwhich become soggy before you have a chance to eat it? Problem solved
19. Use some unused canning lids for some easy egg sandwich fillings