14 Problems That You Only Suffer In January
January is a special kind of month. There are feelings and actions that are all too familair, it’s just that they only seem to happen during this one rotten month.
1. Four days in and already want to break New Year’s resolution.
“NEW YEAR NEW ME! But I kinda liked the old me.”
2. No money, zero, nothing, broke as they come. Did I mention how skint I am?
Mo money mo problems? Yeah, right….
3. Half of your friends are doing dry January, are they crazy? This is the month that we need booze most!
“If we aren’t going to drink in January, what the hell are we going to do?”
4. Having to clear a corner of the room for unwanted Christmas presents.
“Maybe if I have five baths per day then I’ll make a dent in these bath sets.”
5. Running out of Christmas chocolate.
“What the hell am I supposed to eat now?”
5. Daylight, those were the days…
Wake up to this…
Get stuff done. Go outside, greeted by this….
6. Can’t get out of bed, the room is freezing and it’s waiting to cruelly envelope me in goosebumps.
7. Eight days in and having to lie to people about keeping up the New Year’s resolution.
“Yeah it’s going great. Gym for breakfast, apple for lunch, and a jog for dinner.
8. MUST DIET, ALL I WANT TO DO IS EAT
9. Those friends living in hot places who constantly post pictures of the warm ‘winter’ weather. Yes, Aussies, we’re looking at you.
Caption Reads: “Just chilling by the beach, missin ya’ll back in the UK.”
10. Your nose starts running and your throat gets dry and you realise; it’s here. The dreaded cold has arrived.
11. Go to the January sales, realise that they finished in December.
“Are these sales a myth that everybody knows about except moi?”
12. Go to the gym, this happens…
Nobody is happy about it…
13. This happens for the whole month….
14. Finally facing up to the truth by admitting to your friends that you failed in your New Year’s resolution. It’s back to normal you.