These 15 Incredibly Rare Historical Photos Will Leave You Speechless
These historical photos are truly awesome, why didn’t we get these in history class?
1. Einstein at Nassau Point, Long Island, New York, in the summer of 1939.
2. The unbroken seal of Tutankhamen’s tomb, 1922. (3,2455 years untouched)
3. A utility worker giving mouth-to-mouth to a colleague after he contacted a high voltage wire in 1967.
4. The lone man refusing to join the Nazi salute in 1936.
5. Sweden switched driving to the right hand side of the road in 1967, this image captures the first morning.
6. This Austrian boy got a new pair of shoes during World War II.
7. A very poignant soldier during the Vietnam War, 1965
8. 106-year-old Armenian woman guards her home, 1990.
More Over The Page