10 Completely Unknown Home Hacks That Will Make Your Life So Much Better
1) We all ahve some damaged furniture
2) Clear blocked drains by pouring baking soda down your drain, followed by vinegar and hot water.
3) Wrap a rubber band (large one) around doorknobs to soften a door that slams (and cut down on noise complaints).
4) Make late-night entrances much less annoying.
5) Use coarse salt to clean any cast iron skillets that came with your furnished apartment.
6) A broom and a hose can help you clean off your dirty deck.
7) Remove a stripped screw by using a rubber band and some good old fashioned elbow grease.
8) Did you think you wrecked your linoleum?
9) Freshen up the place without using a ton of aerosol sprays.
10) Are the couch’s pillows looking flat?