34 Things You Probably Didn't Know About "Breaking Bad"
1. After watching Season 5, Episode 14 — “Ozymandias” — George R.R. Martin called Walter White a bigger monster than anyone in Game of Thrones and vowed to “do something about that” in his next book. Eek.
2. Aaron Paul has never had any acting classes. During a Reddit AMA he said: “I always just thought, ‘Hey, pretend like you’re being someone else and that’s all there is to it.’”
3. Due to the success of the show, some drug dealers have actually started adding blue dye to their crystal meth in an effort to “brand” their product.
4. Laura Fraser — the actress who plays Lydia Rodarte-Quayle — is, in fact, Scottish.
5. Nearly two decades before landing the role of Walter White, Bryan Cranston was in Power Rangers! Below you can hear him as the voice of the evil Twin Man.